Please read these General Terms and Conditions carefully before using the website https://aza.rs in order to make a purchase of advertised products or to obtain information about a particular product.
By using the website https://aza.rs for purchasing or gathering information about the products offered, you agree to these General Terms and Conditions.
The Seller hereby establishes the relations between Visitors of the website, Customers, and the Seller, in relation to the conditions and manner of ordering products, product prices, payments, delivery, product quality, complaints, returns and deliveries, personal data protection and other issues related to the use of the website https://aza.rs and online shopping.
Meaning of terms
• Seller: D.O.O.”AZA”, Vuka Karadzica 16, 21207 Stari Ledinci, Serbia, MB: 08721165, PIB: 100639765, business account: 265-2010310005021-30 at Raiffeisen bank.
• https://aza.rs: The website owned by the Seller.
• Customer: a person who enters their personal information through electronic means and orders/pays for at least one product offered on the website https://aza.rs;
• Visitor of the website: a person who accesses https://aza.rs through electronic means, freely browses the displayed product offerings;
• Using https://aza.rs: accessing the website https://aza.rs for obtaining information about its content, offers, products, and/or for conducting online shopping;
• Online shopping: conducting the purchase of products through https://aza.rs, in accordance with the Law on Electronic Commerce (“Official Gazette of RS”, no. 41/2009, 95/2013, and 52/2019);
• Retail price: the price displayed with each product and expressed in dinars without VAT.
• Products: all products displayed on https://aza.rs that are available for purchase through online shopping;
• Website content: all information on the website that can be accessed in any way, the content of every email that the Seller sends to Customers, information regarding the products, services, and/or tariffs of the Seller during a certain period, information on products, services, and/or tariffs that a third party with whom the Seller has concluded agreements applies during a certain period, data on the Seller
• Service: an electronic commerce service available solely on the publicly available parts of the website using exclusively electronic means, including other remote communication means;
• Transaction: payment or refund of the payment amount after the Seller has sold the product to the Customer, using the services of intermediaries for card payments accepted by the Seller, bank transfer, or any other method permitted by the Seller, regardless of the delivery method.
The meaning of the terms listed in these General Terms and Conditions in the singular form includes the plural form and vice versa, unless otherwise indicated by the context.
These General Terms and Conditions define the rights, obligations, relationship between the contracting parties, as well as the manner of concluding this agreement between the contracting parties, in the context of electronic commerce.
By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the Buyer unequivocally declares that they have read, fully familiarized themselves with, and agreed to:
• The General Terms of Purchase;
• Payment and delivery methods;
• Protection of personal data;
The contracting parties agree that any disputes that may arise in the interpretation and execution of the agreement or in connection with the execution of the agreement shall be resolved amicably.
In the event that the contracting parties are unable to resolve the dispute amicably, they agree that the dispute shall be referred to the competent court in Novi Sad for resolution.